The combined trip contract
- Consumers who wish to hire a combined trip should make a booking request. After this request, Retail Agency or, in your case, the organizing agency, undertakes to make appropriate efforts to obtain the confirmation of the reservation according to the number of seats available and the period for which it has requested.
- At the time of the request for the reservation, the Agency may apply to consumer deposit a sum equivalent, maximum, the 20% the price of the journey of the reservation requested. If the booking is confirmed, the delivered amount will fall within the price of the trip. If the consumer withdraws his application of booking before confirmation, be reimbursed the sum deposited, deducted, in your case, management costs that are reasonable.
- If the consumer requests the preparation of a package tailor-made, the Agency may require the payment of an amount for the preparation of the project. If the consumer accepts the offer of package elaborated by the Agency, and this can confirm the services that understand, the delivered amount will fall within the price of the trip. Whenever it cannot confirm them, the Agency must return the quantities delivered by the consumer.
- In all the previous cases, If the Agency can not offer the requested journey and offers consumers the realization of a different journey, unless otherwise expressly stated, means that he keeps this offer during 24 hours. In these cases, the contract shall be perfected if the consumer accepts the offer within this period or which has been expressly established.
People with reduced mobility
Persons with reduced mobility, before proceeding to the reservation request, retailer must inform the agency such a situation, in order to assess the possibility and feasibility of the tour according to their characteristics .
In accordance with the EC regulation 1107/2006, It is understood as a person with reduced mobility, any person, the mobility of the, to participate in the trip, is reduced due to physical disability (sensory or locomotor, permanent or temporary), disabilities or intellectual impairment, or any other cause of disability, or by age, in which your situation requires appropriate attention and adaptation to his particular needs of the service made available to the other participants in the travel.
The perfection of the combined trip contract occurs with the confirmation of the reservation. From that moment the package tour contract is obligatory for both parties.
Payment of the price
- At the time of the completion of the contract, the consumer will have to pay a sum corresponding to the 40% the price of the package tour or, in your case, make up to that amount the quantities delivered to account. If the consumer does not such payment, the Agency will require you to make perform it in the reasonably short term that laid.
- The payment from the rest of the price will be made when the Agency offers delivery to the consumer of fare, bonds of travel or any other document necessary for the proper execution of the services forming the package. If the consumer does not such payment, the Agency will require you to make perform it within the period which laid. If do not set you term, means that the payment must be a maximum 7 days prior to departure.
- The Agency can terminate the contract and apply the rules established for the withdrawal before departure if the consumer does not any expected payments in the preceding paragraphs in the term that corresponds.
Rules applicable to the performance of the combined trip
- The features that integrate the combined trip contract result from the information provided to the consumer in the prospectus or program, as well as data relating to this information that have been made to confirm the booking.
- However, the organizing agency reserves the right to modify the information contained in the brochure before the completion of the contract. To be valid, changes to such information have to be communicated clearly in writing to the consumer.
Unless stated otherwise in the brochure or are available under particular conditions:
- In relation to those countries in which there is official classification of hotel establishments or any other type of accommodation, the brochure includes tourist classification given in the corresponding country. In those in which there is no official classification, the category indicated in the brochure is simply indicative. In any case, the Agency must ensure greater correspondence between used qualification and the expectations that it can generate reasonably in a Spanish consumer.
- Hours of occupation of the rooms depends on the norms established in each country. As a general rule, the room can be occupied from fourteen hours on the day of arrival and must be vacated before twelve o'clock on the day of departure, regardless of the hour that is provided for the arrival at the hotel or time that is provided for the continuation of the journey.
- Rooms or cabins of a boat triple or quadruple are usually double rooms to which is added one or two beds, you tend to be a sofa bed or a folding bed, except in certain establishments where, instead of additional beds, two bigger beds are used.
- The consumer must be in place for the exit in advance of the agency or, failing, by brochure. As a general rule, in the case of air transport, the minimum advance is an hour and a half on the departure schedule.
- If the consumer could not make the trip by not have arisen in the required advance, shall apply the system provided for by paragraph 15 for the non-submission to the output or, in your case, the provisions of the paragraph 13 for the withdrawal of the consumer.
- Loss or damage that occurs in terms of luggage hand or other objects that consumer takes and retains in its custody are exclusively at own risk.
- As a general rule, the full Board includes continental breakfast, lunch, dinner and accommodation. Half-board, unless stated otherwise, includes continental breakfast, dinner and accommodation. As a general rule, in these meals do not include drinks.
- Special diets (vegetarian or special arrangements) they are only guaranteed if they have been agreed by the parties in particular conditions.
Rights of the parties before the trip
Modification of the contract
- If at any time prior to departure the consumer wish to request changes referred to destinations, to the means of transport, to the duration, to the calendar, to the route of the contracted travel oa any other end on the performance and the Agency can make them, This may require
payment of justified additional costs that have caused these changes, as well as a premium by modification of the reserve which may not exceed the 3% the price of the travel.
- Prior to departure, the Agency can only make changes that are necessary for the good end of the package and are not significant. Considered that the necessary changes are significant if they impede the accomplishment of the purposes of the, According to its General or special features.
- In the event that the Agency is forced to make significant changes it shall immediately inform of the consumer. This may choose to accept the modification of the contract which if introduced variations and their impact on the price, or to terminate the contract. The consumer must communicate the decision taken by the Agency in the three days following which the modification is notified. If the consumer does not communicate its decision within the period indicated, means that you opt for termination of the agreement.
- The Agency may only revise the price, upward downward oa, provided that such revision will occur before of the 20 days prior to departure and that it is not significant, i.e., superior to the 15% the price of the travel. In addition, This review can only be performed to adjust the amount of the price of the trip to variations:
- The exchange rate applied to the organized tour.
- Transport included in the trip price, including the cost of fuel.
- Rates and taxes relating to certain services, as airport taxes, boat, landing and others included in the price.
- The revised price shall be determined by reference to the value of the currency of the country of destination and the prices, rates and taxes applicable to the date of issue of the prospectus.
In the case of circuits that include two or more countries, taken as a reference exchange rate is that of the US dollar on the same date.
If the revision of the price increase top to the 15% the price of the travel, the Agency shall immediately inform the consumer, You can terminate the contract.
The consumer must communicate the decision taken by the agency within three days once be notified amendment. If the consumer does not communicate its decision within the period indicated, means that you opt for termination of the agreement.
Rights of the consumer in the event of a resolution
- In the event that the consumer, in accordance with the preceding paragraphs, meet the contract can choose between:
- That it reimburse you within a maximum period of one month all the amounts paid, o
- What, whenever the Agency can propose it, offer a substitute package of equivalent or higher quality. If the trip offered is of superior quality, the Agency not required supplement. You can also accept the realization of a low grade trip, but in this case the Agency deducted the price difference.
- In both cases, the consumer has the right to claim the indemnity provided for the event of the cancellation of the trip referred to in 14 and in their same concepts.
Transfer of the reserve
- The consumer may transfer your booking to a person who satisfies all the conditions required in the brochure and the contract for the combined trip.
- The transfer must be communicated by any means to the Agency and will be free if it receives the communication with a minimum notice of fifteen days from the date of departure. If you want to carry out later and the Agency can accept, It may require a premium consumer assignment not exceeding of the 3% the price of the travel.
- In any case, consumer and the person who has transferred the reserve respond jointly and severally liable to the Agency of the payment of the rest of the price, as well as justified additional costs that might have caused the transfer.
Right of withdrawal for the consumer
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the travel contract at any time prior to departure. However, If this rejection occurs inside of the 15 days prior to the departure, You must pay a penalty depending on the time remaining for output, that will be of:
- The 5% the price of the travel, If occurs in advance of more of 10 and less than 15 days.
- The 15% the price of the travel, If occurs in advance of the 10 and 3 days.
- The 25% the price of the travel, If occurs inside of the 48 hours prior to the departure.
- The consumer will not have to pay percentage by concept of penalty if the dismissal takes place due to force majeure. For these purposes, shall be considered force majeure death, accident or serious illness of the consumer or of any people who live together, or any analogous event which prevents him from participating in the trip.
- In all cases, the consumer must pay the expenses of management and cancellation that produces a rejection.
- The rejection produces effects from the moment in that willingness to withdraw from the consumer comes to the knowledge of the Agency.
- Known the rejection, the Agency will refund the consumer the amounts paid within a maximum period of one month, deducting the expenses of management and, in your case, the justified cancellation fees and penalties.
- If the package were subject to special economic conditions of recruitment, such as freight aircraft, ships, Special rates or other similar, management expenses, the cancellation fees and penalties will be stating explicitly the brochure for that trip or agreed privately in the contractual document.
Cancellation of the trip by the Organizer
- The cancellation of the trip, for any reason that is not attributable to the consumer, It entitles you to terminate the contract with the rights provided for in 11.
- If the cancellation of the trip is communicated within the two months prior to the departure, the Agency must pay the consumer compensation depending on the time remaining for output, that minimum will be of:
- The 5% the price of the trip if it occurs in advance of more of 15 days and less than 2 months.
- The 10% the price of the travel, If occurs in advance of the 15 and 3 days.
- The 25% the price of the travel, If occurs in the 48 hours prior to the departure.
- There is no obligation to compensate in the following cases:
- When the cancellation is due to the number of people registered is lower than required in the brochure or on the contract for the combined trip.
In this case, the Agency should communicate in writing cancel consumer before the deadline set in the prospectus or in the contract.
Failing, the Agency must notify the cancellation with a minimum advance of ten days to the date of departure.
- When the cancellation of the trip is due to causes of force majeure. Are causes of force majeure the circumstances beyond the Agency, abnormal and unforeseeable, the consequence of which could not have been avoided, Despite having acted with proper diligence.
- When the cancellation is due to the number of people registered is lower than required in the brochure or on the contract for the combined trip.
Non-submission to the output
- There will be lack of presentation to the output if the consumer does not communicate its willingness not to make the trip and doesn't stand for the time and place for the exit.
In this case, you lose your right to a refund of the quantities delivered and still forced to pay that were outstanding.
- However, If the lack of presentation takes place due to force majeure, the consumer is entitled to be returned quantities delivered, deducting management costs and cancellation costs.
For these purposes, shall be considered force majeure death, accident or illness serious consumer or any people who live together, or any analogous event which prevents him from participating in the trip and communicate to the Agency this impossibility before departure.
Rights and duties of the parties after starting the journey
Defective performance or lack of provision of services
- When the consumer check, during the trip, that there is a defect or if there is lack of provision of a service, You must communicate it in the same place and as soon as possible to the organizer or retailer and, in your case, the provider of the service concerned. The communication must be in writing or in any manner that it be recorded. After receiving the communication, the organizer or the retailer must act diligently to find appropriate solutions.
- If you make such communication in the time and in the manner indicated, the document attesting it will exempt it from provide further evidence of the existence of the defect, unless the Organizer, the retailer or service provider have been subject in the presence of the consumer that the defect does not exist or that does not meet the stated characteristics, and you have done so include.
- If the consumer does not perform such communication in the time and in the manner indicated, You must try the defects which it relies in accordance with the general criteria of evidence and will be your account all damages that occur or that become serious for his lack of communication.
Failure to provide an important part of the services by the Organizer
The Agency shall adopt the appropriate solutions for the continuation of the journey if once started, this does not provide or verifies that it cannot supply an important part of the services specified in the agreement.
They are an important part of the services provided for those whose lack of preparation prevents the normal development of the trip and cause it's not reasonable hope that the consumer, in the midst of this kind of trip, continue in these circumstances.
- The Agency may not request supplement by the solutions adopted for the continuation of the journey and shall pay any difference between expected benefits and provided consumer.
- If the consumer accepts expressly or tacitly the solutions proposed by the Agency not entitled to compensation by these modifications. Will be deemed that you consent tacitly proposals if you continue the journey with the solutions given by the Organizer.
- If the solutions adopted by the organiser were unfeasible or the consumer does not accept them by reasonable grounds, the Agency should:
- Provide equivalent to the contracted transport on the journey to return to the place of exit oa any other agreed by both, If the contract includes the return trip.
- Refund to you the price paid with a deduction of the amount of the benefits provided to you until you finish the journey, except if the defect that prevents the continuation of the travel is attributable to the consumer.
- The compensation that proceed to pay.
Rejection of the consumer during the trip
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract for package once begun the journey, but it cannot claim the return of the quantities delivered and will continue to be forced to pay those who are outstanding.
- If the rejection is due to accidental oa a disease of the consumer that prevents him from continuing the journey, la agencia está obligada a prestar la necesaria asistencia y, in your case, a abonar el importe de la diferencia entre las prestaciones previstas y las suministradas, deducidos los gastos de anulación debidamente justificados que correspondan.
- In both cases, todos los gastos suplementarios ocasionados por el desistimiento, y en particular los de repatriación o traslado al lugar de origen, son a cargo del consumidor.
Deberes de colaboración del consumidor al normal desarrollo del viaje
- El consumidor deberá atenerse a las indicaciones que le facilite la agencia para la adecuada ejecución del viaje, así como a las reglamentaciones que son de aplicación general a los usuarios de los servicios comprendidos en el viaje combinado. In particular, in the group travel it will keep due respect to other participants and observed conduct that does not harm the normal development of the trip.
- Serious breach of these duties empowers the Agency to resolve the package tour contract. In this case, If the contract includes the return trip, the Agency will provide consumer equal to the contracted transport on the journey to return to the place of exit oa any other agreed by both. The Agency shall have the right, In addition, the compensation that appropriate damages attributable to the consumer behavior.
Contractual liability for defective performance or breach
Distribution of responsibility
- The organizing agency and agency retailer will respond against the consumer of the correct performance of the contract package on the basis of obligations assigned them by their respective scope of management of the combined trip.
- The organizing agency and agency retailer respond to consumer both if them same run benefits included in the package as if their assistants or other service providers perform them.
- The organizing agency, as that plan package, You must answer for damage caused to the consumer by the non-execution or poor workmanship of covered benefits in the combined trip as well as for damages derived from any breach of any other obligation that corresponds to its management scope in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Retail Agency, being that sells or offers for sale the package proposed by one agency Organizer, You must answer for damage caused to the consumer for the mistakes he has committed to inform you about the package, by having omitted information that should provide, by not having delivered the documentation necessary for the proper performance of the trip and, in general, by having failed to fulfil any other obligation that corresponds to the scope of management in accordance with the applicable legislation .
Causes of exemption from responsibility
The responsibility of organisers and retailers will stop when any of the following circumstances:
- Que los defectos observados en la ejecución del contrato sean imputables al consumidor.
- Que dichos defectos sean imputables a un tercero, ajeno al suministro de las prestaciones previstas en el contrato y revistan un carácter imprevisible o insuperable.
- Que los defectos aludidos se deban a causas de fuerza mayor, entendiendo por causas de fuerza mayor aquellas circunstancias ajenas a quien las invoca, abnormal and unforeseeable, cuyas consecuencias no habrían podido evitarse, a pesar de haber actuado con la diligencia debida.
- Que los defectos se deban a un acontecimiento que el detallista o el organizador, a pesar de haber puesto toda la diligencia necesaria, no podía prever ni superar.
Deber del consumidor de reducir los daños
In any case, el consumidor está obligado a tomar las medidas adecuadas y razonables para intentar reducir los daños que puedan derivarse de la no ejecución o ejecución deficiente del contrato o para evitar que se agraven. Los daños que derivan de no haber adoptado estas medidas serán por cuenta del consumidor.
Deber de asistencia de la agencia
- La agencia organizadora y la agencia detallista, a pesar de estar exoneradas de responsabilidad, continuarán obligadas a proporcionar la asistencia necesaria al consumidor que se encuentre en dificultades.
- No existirá el deber de asistencia previsto en el apartado anterior cuando los defectos producidos durante la ejecución del contrato sean atribuibles de forma exclusiva a una conducta intencional o negligente del consumidor.
Limitaciones de responsabilidad de los convenios internacionales
Cuando las prestaciones del contrato de viaje combinado estén regidas por convenios internacionales, la reparación o resarcimiento de los daños corporales y no corporales que resulten del incumplimiento o de la mala ejecución estará sujeta a las limitaciones que éstas establezcan.
Limitación de responsabilidad por daños no corporales
- Cuando las prestaciones del viaje combinado no estén regidas por convenios internacionales:
- las indemnizaciones por daños no corporales quedarán limitadas por todos los conceptos al doble del precio del viaje, including moral damages not arising from a bodily injury and repayments to be made.
- the compensation of the organizing agency for damages for loss or damage to baggage shall be limited to 350 €.
- Will not govern the limitations provided for in the two preceding paragraphs if agency or service providers have intentionally caused the damage or have acted recklessly knowing that would probably result.
Provisions applicable to Passport information, visados y vacunas
- La agencia tiene el deber de informar sobre las formalidades sanitarias necesarias para el viaje y la estancia, así como de las condiciones aplicables a los ciudadanos de la Unión Europea en materia de pasaportes y de visados y responderá de la corrección de la información que facilite.
- El consumidor deberá obtener la documentación necesaria para realizar el viaje, incluido el pasaporte y los visados y formalidades sanitarias. Todos los daños que puedan derivarse de la falta de esta documentación irán a cuenta y, en particular, los gastos producidos por la interrupción del viaje y su eventual repatriación.
- Si la agencia acepta el encargo del consumidor de tramitar los visados necesarios para alguno de los destinos previstos en el itinerario, podrá exigir el cobro del coste del visado así como de los gastos de gestión por los trámites que deba realizar ante la representación diplomática o consular correspondiente.
In this case, la agencia responderá por los daños que le sean imputables de acuerdo con la diligencia normalmente exigible por los retrasos en la obtención de la documentación necesaria o por falta o insuficiencia de ésta.
Responsabilidad en relación con los incidentes en el transporte aéreo
Cuando la compañía aérea cancele un vuelo o incurra en un gran retraso será la responsable de dar la adecuada asistencia y atención a los pasajeros afectados, debiendo asumir los gastos de comidas, llamadas, transportes y pernoctación si procede, en virtud de lo que establece el Reglamento CEE 261/2004, por el que se establecen las
reglas comunes sobre compensación y asistencia de los pasajeros aéreos en casos de denegación de embarcación y de cancelación o de gran retraso de los vuelos.
En caso de cancelación del vuelo, también estará obligado a pagar la compensación correspondiente al pasajero, así como a reembolsarle el precio del billete de avión si el pasajero opta por esta opción. Si la cancelación se debe a circunstancias extraordinarias que no podrían haberse evitado, incluso, si se hubieran tomado todas las medidas razonables, el transportista aéreo encargado de efectuar el vuelo no estará obligado a pagar las compensaciones pero sí realizar la pertinente asistencia y atención a los pasajeros afectados ya reembolsarles el precio del billete si optan por esta opción.
Responsabilidad por prestaciones no incluidas en el viaje combinado
- Las reglas de responsabilidad contractual del viaje combinado no son aplicables a prestaciones como la realización de excursiones, la asistencia a eventos deportivos o culturales, las visitas a exposiciones o museos, u otras análogas, que no se encuentran incluidas en el precio global del viaje combinado y que el consumidor contrata con carácter facultativo con ocasión del viaje o durante su transcurso.
In these cases, la agencia deberá indicar al consumidor el carácter facultativo de la prestación y que no forma parte del viaje combinado.
- Si la agencia interviene en la contratación de esas prestaciones responderá de acuerdo con las reglas específicas del contrato que realice.
Reclamaciones y acciones derivadas del contrato
Este contrato de viaje combinado, se rige por lo acordado por las partes y por lo establecido en estas condiciones generales, a las normas autonómicas vigentes, en el lugar de celebración del contrato y, failing, by the provisions of the Royal Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the general law for the defence of consumers and users and other complementary laws.
The Agency claims
- Without prejudice to legal actions which assist you, the consumer may make written claims for non-execution or poor performance of the contract before the Agency retailer within a maximum of 30 days, from that which should finish the trip.
- Within one maximum of others 30 days, the organizing agency or agency retailer, According to the obligations which they are entitled by their respective scope of management of the combined trip, they must answer in writing the claims within the time.
- En esta fase, el consumidor y la agencia podrán solicitar la mediación de la administración competente o de los organismos que se constituyen a tal fin para encontrar por ellos mismos una solución al conflicto, que sea satisfactoria para ambas partes.
- Si el conflicto no puede ser resuelto mediante la reclamación a la agencia, el consumidor podrá someterlo a arbitraje de consumo si la agencia reclamada se hubiese adherido previamente al sistema arbitral de consumo, o, en todo caso , reclamar por vía judicial.
Arbitraje de consumo
- Si la agencia reclamada se hubiese adherido previamente al sistema arbitral de consumo, el consumidor podrá dirigir sus reclamaciones a la Junta Arbitral de Consumo de ámbito autonómico que sea competente en el lugar de celebración del contrato oa aquella a la que se haya adherido, en un plazo máximo de 3 months, a contar desde el día en el que debía finalizar el viaje.
- No pueden ser objeto de arbitraje de consumo las reclamaciones en las que hay intoxicación, lesión, muerte o existan indicios racionales de delito.
- Salvo que se haya fijado otra cosa en la oferta pública de sometimiento al sistema arbitral de consumo, el arbitraje será de derecho y el procedimiento arbitral se regirá por lo dispuesto en el Real Decreto 231/2008, of 15 de febrero. Se limitará a las reclamaciones de una cuantía inferior a 1.000 € por persona y de un máximo total de 5.000 € por reclamación.
- El laudo que dicte el tribunal arbitral designado por la Junta Arbitral de Consumo resolverá la reclamación presentada con carácter definitivo y será vinculante para ambas partes.
- If the dispute is not subject to arbitration of consumer, the consumer can claim through the courts to the courts of the place of conclusion of the contract.
- The consumer may only be sued in the courts of the place of conclusion of the contract.
- Legal actions arising from the contract for package prescribed by the course of the term of 2 years, a contar desde el día en el que debía finalizar el viaje.